October 31, 2018
We’ve been cooking up all sorts of fun events and specials to warm us through the chillier seasons.
Make your reservations for our beer dinner with Coaltrain, benefitting Taylor, who took a spill and needs some help getting back on his feet – literally and figuratively. That event will feature delectable food paired with brews from around the state.
There are tons of reasons to visit us in the evenings. Come on over and see what we’ve got going on! Be on the lookout for our new fall cocktail menu, expanded wine list as well as wine tastings this season!
- Happy Hour: Join us Sunday – Thursday from 3 to 6 pm for $5 drafts and house wines.
- Hospital Worker Appreciation – Flash your badge and receive 15% off. Always.
- Restaurant Industry Night: Hang up that apron and grab a drink! Swing any time after 7 on Sundays for $3 Akavits, $5 drafts, and $5 house wine.
- Oyster Thursday – Each Thursday at 5pm we will be hosting a fresh oyster bar. A variety of types that changes each week will keep you coming back for more.
- Tipsy Tuesday: ½ off bottles of wine ALL DAY LONG.
November’s Untranslateable Nordic Word You’ll Love:
Hygge – In essence, hygge means creating a warm atmosphere and enjoying the good things in life with good people. The warm glow of candlelight is hygge. Cosying up with a loved one for a movie – that’s hygge, too. And there’s nothing more hygge than sitting around with friends and family, discussing the big and small things in life.