January 1, 2019
- Happy Hour: Join us Sunday – Thursday from 3 to 6 pm for $5 drafts and house wines.
- Hospital Worker Appreciation – Flash your badge and receive 15% off. Always.
- Oyster Thursday – Each Thursday at 5pm we will be hosting a fresh oyster bar. A variety of types that changes each week will keep you coming back for more.
- Tipsy Tuesday: ½ off bottles of wine ALL DAY LONG.
New Hours: We will be opening at 9am Saturday and Sunday and closing on Sundays at 7pm through the winter season
January’s Untranslateable Nordic Word You’ll Love:
Sólarfrí – As they say in Iceland, ‘If you don’t like the weather, wait five minutes’.
What’s up with Smorbrod?
- Banquet & catering menu now available.
- Pro-start student culinary competition in Denver on March 1. All Ascent Group restaurants are participating in mentoring the Woodland High School students. Come to support Ascent Restaurant Group.
Free Dinner Winner: email@example.com
You can enjoy live jazz at Smørbrød every Friday and Saturday from 7-10pm. This Friday, we’re jamming with Marcie Hureau, Ed Hureau, & Jim ChristianRead More ...
You can enjoy live jazz at Smørbrød every Friday and Saturday from 7-10pm. This Friday, we’re jamming with John Flores & Wayne WilkinsonRead More ...
Spring Beer Dinner with Goat Patch Brewing benefitting The Men’s Xchange Sunday, March 24th, 6PM $59 + Tax & Service to RSVP Call SMØRBRØD at 719-634-2727 Spring Smørbrød Avocado crema, pickled garlic, shaved beets, fresh basil, mustard sprouts & gooseberries Nelson Sauvin Saison ~ Apples and Fennel Watercress, smoked goat cheese, cured lemon, toasted almond, […]Read More ...