January 28, 2019
Who’s schoolin’ their sweetheart for Valentine’s Day?! We’ve got all sorts of things going on at Lincoln Center. Treat them to some Nordic Fare & one of a kind experiences – Our Beers that Time Forgot Dinner will speak to the brew-loving soul of your beer nerd love.
Is your love more of a booze in the morning sort of gal? We’re launching brunch on February 10, with build your own mimosas and savory treats.
Brace Yourself, Nordic Brunch is Coming
- Happy Hour: Join us Sunday – Thursday from 3 to 6 pm for $5 drafts and house wines.
- Hospital Worker Appreciation – Flash your badge and receive 15% off. Always.
- Oyster Thursday – Each Thursday at 5pm we will be hosting a fresh oyster bar. A variety of types that changes each week will keep you coming back for more.
- Tipsy Tuesday: ½ off bottles of wine ALL DAY LONG.
New Hours: We will be opening at 9am Saturday and Sunday and closing on Sundays at 7pm through the winter season
February’s Untranslateable Nordic Word You’ll Love:
Velbekomme – a neat way of saying ‘Enjoy your meal’ – like ‘Bon appetit’, but delightfully Danish.
What’s up with Smorbrod?
- Banquet & catering menu now available.
- Pro-start student culinary competition in Denver on March 1. All Ascent Group restaurants are participating in mentoring the Woodland High School students. Come to support Ascent Restaurant Group.