January 28, 2019
Who’s schoolin’ their sweetheart for Valentine’s Day?! We’ve got all sorts of things going on at Lincoln Center. Treat them to some Nordic Fare & one of a kind experiences – Our Beers that Time Forgot Dinner will speak to the brew-loving soul of your beer nerd love.
Is your love more of a booze in the morning sort of gal? We’re launching brunch on February 10, with build your own mimosas and savory treats.
Brace Yourself, Nordic Brunch is Coming
- Happy Hour: Join us Sunday – Thursday from 3 to 6 pm for $5 drafts and house wines.
- Hospital Worker Appreciation – Flash your badge and receive 15% off. Always.
- Oyster Thursday – Each Thursday at 5pm we will be hosting a fresh oyster bar. A variety of types that changes each week will keep you coming back for more.
- Tipsy Tuesday: ½ off bottles of wine ALL DAY LONG.
New Hours: We will be opening at 9am Saturday and Sunday and closing on Sundays at 7pm through the winter season
February’s Untranslateable Nordic Word You’ll Love:
Velbekomme – a neat way of saying ‘Enjoy your meal’ – like ‘Bon appetit’, but delightfully Danish.
What’s up with Smorbrod?
- Banquet & catering menu now available.
- Pro-start student culinary competition in Denver on March 1. All Ascent Group restaurants are participating in mentoring the Woodland High School students. Come to support Ascent Restaurant Group.
You can enjoy live jazz at Smørbrød every Friday and Saturday from 7-10pm. This Friday, we’re jamming with Marcie Hureau, Ed Hureau, & Jim ChristianRead More ...
You can enjoy live jazz at Smørbrød every Friday and Saturday from 7-10pm. This Friday, we’re jamming with John Flores & Wayne WilkinsonRead More ...
Spring Beer Dinner with Goat Patch Brewing benefitting The Men’s Xchange Sunday, March 24th, 6PM $59 + Tax & Service to RSVP Call SMØRBRØD at 719-634-2727 Spring Smørbrød Avocado crema, pickled garlic, shaved beets, fresh basil, mustard sprouts & gooseberries Nelson Sauvin Saison ~ Apples and Fennel Watercress, smoked goat cheese, cured lemon, toasted almond, […]Read More ...