November 22, 2018
We’ve been cooking up all sorts of fun events and specials to warm us through the chillier seasons.
Make your reservations for our Nordic Traditions Holiday Dinner, featuring holiday traditions and flavors and libations. Due to popular demand, we’ve added a second seating on Friday, December 14!
There are tons of reasons to visit us in the evenings. Come on over and see what we’ve got going on! Be on the lookout for our new fall cocktail menu, expanded wine list as well as wine tastings this season!
- Happy Hour: Join us Sunday – Thursday from 3 to 6 pm for $5 drafts and house wines.
- Hospital Worker Appreciation – Flash your badge and receive 15% off. Always.
- Oyster Thursday – Each Thursday at 5pm we will be hosting a fresh oyster bar. A variety of types that changes each week will keep you coming back for more.
- Tipsy Tuesday: ½ off bottles of wine ALL DAY LONG.
New Hours: We will be opening at 9am Saturday and Sunday and closing on Sundays at 7pm through the winter season
Little Christmas Dishes: We will be featuring small dishes, traditional breads and bites from Dec. 21 – 23, swing by and celebrate like the Norse!
November’s Untranslateable Nordic Word You’ll Love:
Hygge – In essence, hygge means creating a warm atmosphere and enjoying the good things in life with good people. The warm glow of candlelight is hygge. Cosying up with a loved one for a movie – that’s hygge, too. And there’s nothing more hygge than sitting around with friends and family, discussing the big and small things in life.
What’s up with Smorbrod?
- Banquet & catering menu now available.
- Pro-start student culinary competition in Denver on March 1. All Ascent Group restaurants are participating in mentoring the Woodland High School students. Come to support Ascent Restaurant Group.
Free Dinner Winner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy live jazz at Smorbrod every Friday & Saturday! This week we're jamming with the Wayne Wilkinson DuoRead More ...
There are many ways to celebrate the coming of spring and warmer weather. One could dance around the maypole, or do something productive like spring cleaning. In Gloucester, England they do the annual Cooper’s Hill Cheese Rolling & Wake, wherein a large wheel of cheese is rolled down a steep hill and the slightly crazed […]Read More ...