July 23, 2018
There’s lots of exciting news here in The Old North End and within our own little shop! Last weekend, we served the fun-lovers at Fiddles, Vittles and Vino and we are gearing up to attend An Enchanted Evening On The Mesa as well as Pizzeria Rustica’s A Grazing Life ranch dinner.
- Happy Hour: Join us Monday – Thursday from 3 to 6 pm for $5 drafts and house wines.
- Restaurant Industry Night: Hang up that apron and grab a drink! Swing any time after 7 on Sundays for $3 Akavits, $5 drafts, and $5 house wine.
- Tipsy Tuesday: ½ off bottles of wine from 3 pm-close.
July’s Untranslateable Nordic Word You’ll Love:
Sólarfrí: a word for when Icelanders are given time off work or their other obligations to enjoy an unexpectedly sunny day.
This month’s comment card winners are John Dembowski & Nancy Smelser!
Mention this post and present your ID to redeem your free meal.
Neighborhood News & Events
- Therapeutic Thursdays Adult Coloring Contest – Every Thursday – Whether you are a true artist at heart, or just love to doodle, try your skills at Goat Patch Brewing’s weekly event
- Law & Disorder Walking Tour – August 4 – This Downtown Tour will explore Colorado Springs officials fought to remain a “dry town” in “wet times;” the captivating story of how local law enforcement, concerned citizens and the Gazette newspaper worked to run the KKK out of town in the 1920s and more local lore
- ONEN House History Research Workshop – September 8 – Let the Old North End NNeighborhood help you discover your Old North End home’s story!