July 23, 2018
There’s lots of exciting news here in The Old North End and within our own little shop! Last weekend, we served the fun-lovers at Fiddles, Vittles and Vino and we are gearing up to attend An Enchanted Evening On The Mesa as well as Pizzeria Rustica’s A Grazing Life ranch dinner.
- Happy Hour: Join us Monday – Thursday from 3 to 6 pm for $5 drafts and house wines.
- Restaurant Industry Night: Hang up that apron and grab a drink! Swing any time after 7 on Sundays for $3 Akavits, $5 drafts, and $5 house wine.
- Tipsy Tuesday: ½ off bottles of wine from 3 pm-close.
July’s Untranslateable Nordic Word You’ll Love:
Sólarfrí: a word for when Icelanders are given time off work or their other obligations to enjoy an unexpectedly sunny day.
You can enjoy live jazz at Smørbrød every Friday and Saturday from 7-10pm. This Friday, we’re jamming with the Wayne Wilkinson DuoRead More ...
This month’s comment card winners are John Dembowski & Nancy Smelser!
Mention this post and present your ID to redeem your free meal.
Neighborhood News & Events
- Therapeutic Thursdays Adult Coloring Contest – Every Thursday – Whether you are a true artist at heart, or just love to doodle, try your skills at Goat Patch Brewing’s weekly event
- Law & Disorder Walking Tour – August 4 – This Downtown Tour will explore Colorado Springs officials fought to remain a “dry town” in “wet times;” the captivating story of how local law enforcement, concerned citizens and the Gazette newspaper worked to run the KKK out of town in the 1920s and more local lore
- ONEN House History Research Workshop – September 8 – Let the Old North End NNeighborhood help you discover your Old North End home’s story!