July 23, 2018
There’s lots of exciting news here in The Old North End and within our own little shop! Last weekend, we served the fun-lovers at Fiddles, Vittles and Vino and we are gearing up to attend An Enchanted Evening On The Mesa as well as Pizzeria Rustica’s A Grazing Life ranch dinner.
- Happy Hour: Join us Monday – Thursday from 3 to 6 pm for $5 drafts and house wines.
- Restaurant Industry Night: Hang up that apron and grab a drink! Swing any time after 7 on Sundays for $3 Akavits, $5 drafts, and $5 house wine.
- Tipsy Tuesday: ½ off bottles of wine from 3 pm-close.
July’s Untranslateable Nordic Word You’ll Love:
Sólarfrí: a word for when Icelanders are given time off work or their other obligations to enjoy an unexpectedly sunny day.
Join us in celebrating Scandinavian traditions this holiday season! Thursday December 13th, 6PM $69 + Tax & Service to RSVP Call SMØRBRØD at 719-634-2727 Menu: Luciabrod Saffron buns with raisins, fig jam & Danish butter Sparkling Cremant de Limoux ~ Pyittipanna Sweet potato and bacon hash, slow poached egg, pickled beet, watercress & nigella seed […]Read More ...
Due to popular demand, we've added a second event to benefit the Ryder family - make your reservations now! Join us in celebrating Scandinavian traditions this holiday season! This event will benefit the Ryder family, fellow service industry members who need a little extra help this holiday season. Brittney Ryder and her husband Nick have […]Read More ...
We've decided to count down to Christmas with three days of Nordic holiday traditions. Join us for daily specials that and treat yourself to a coursed meal on your own schedule. We'll be offering a special menu so you and your family can indulge while you countdown to the holidays. December 21-23, 6PM […]Read More ...
Join us for a festive New Year's filled with ambiance, conversation and great food. $49 per person, add wine pairings for $18 Ichiban Oysters With dill, lemon oil, sherry vinegar and tobiko Beet Cured Salmon Caraway crisps, gooseberries, horseradish cream, sweet peppers, pickled shallot, purple carrot Roast Duck Thigh With Ollebrod, […]Read More ...
This month’s comment card winners are John Dembowski & Nancy Smelser!
Mention this post and present your ID to redeem your free meal.
Neighborhood News & Events
- Therapeutic Thursdays Adult Coloring Contest – Every Thursday – Whether you are a true artist at heart, or just love to doodle, try your skills at Goat Patch Brewing’s weekly event
- Law & Disorder Walking Tour – August 4 – This Downtown Tour will explore Colorado Springs officials fought to remain a “dry town” in “wet times;” the captivating story of how local law enforcement, concerned citizens and the Gazette newspaper worked to run the KKK out of town in the 1920s and more local lore
- ONEN House History Research Workshop – September 8 – Let the Old North End NNeighborhood help you discover your Old North End home’s story!